|Consult one of our fully qualified specialists today |
A warm welcome awaits all existing and first time visitors.
To ensure appropriate treatment options are offered, each new client is asked to fill out a medical history form before their first treatment. Any relevant issues are discussed prior to treatment commencing.
- Appointment times can vary from 1/2hr 1.5hr.
- Massage: You should allow at least 3/4 hr for a first time visit.
- Acupuncture: you should allow one hour for your first consult .
- 24hrs notice is required should you need to postpone or cancel a treatment, a cancellation fee applies otherwise;
- Concession cards and gift vouchers are available;
- The clinic is located in Auckland central city;
- Parking is available at several nearby carparks;
- Open Monday Friday 7.30am until 7.00pm, and Saturday by appointment.
- Students discounts available.
Inner City Health Massage is independently owned and operated by director Glenn Turner BHSc (Acupuncture),LSSM Dip. Hons. C.H.E.K. 2 Registered Massage Therapist, Therapeutic Massage Association.
|Services Available: |
- Sports Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Full Body Analysis and Muscle Balance Testing
- Pre & Post Natal Pregnancy Massage
- Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- General Remedial and Therapeutic Massage
- Foot Massage
- Mobile Massage & Acupuncture
- Students discounts available